Hello friends, today Distance Education Delhi brings a post about top 5 specializations and universities/institutions for distance learning MBA which definitely helps you in choose best option for boosting up your career. MBA is a must-have degree for management students now and always helped aspirants in boosting up their career. A typical 2-year MBA / PGDM is divided into two parts. Whereas in first year you will learn about basic general functions of management. Further, in the second year, you will get in-depth knowledge of one of the specialisations that you will choose in the beginning of the course.
2) SMU Distance Education – SMU is one of the most popular distance learning university in the country and is currently offering MBA through Distance Learning in 4 specializations.
3) Narsee Monjee Distance Learning – Further, Narsee Monjee distance learning is offering PGDM in 7 specializations and is currently on of the most trending Institute for distance learning.
4) Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning – Symbiosis is leading University for distance learning MBA / PGDM programs in India. It offers 9 specializations.
You have to choose your career very carefully. You should select the right path on the basis of your interest and instincts and not on the basis of peer pressure or high salary.
1) MBA in finance: MBA distance learning in Finance deals with managing and controlling the financial resources of an organisation. Finance as a subject involves managing, controlling and reviewing the collections and resources of money
3) MBA in operations management: MBA in operations is chiefly concerned with planning, organising and supervising in the contexts of production, manufacturing or the provision of services.
4) MBA Information Technology (IT): MBA distance learning in information technology focuses on appropriate use of IT and Management Systems.To use appropriate IT tools in business managements that further, helps in growth and developments of business.
5) MBA in Human Resource Management (HRM) :MBA in human resource management is the process of hiring and developing the employees as per the needs of an organisation. Human Resource Management is a process of hiring the workforce, providing development and training, assessing their performance, providing compensation and other benefits.
To know more visit here:
Specializations in MBA from Amity University Distance Learning:
Specializations in MBA from Sikkim Manipal University:
Specializations in PGDM – post graduation diploma courses: